17 Green-Attired St. Patrick’s Day Party Food Ideas
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is a very, very old tradition of all the Irishmen around the whole world. Besides Ireland, of course, this day is massively celebrated in all the parts of the world where there are Irish people. On this side of the planet, St. Patrick’s Day is commemorated in the Northern parts of the United States and some parts of Canada too.
So, enough with the geography, we can now start talking about the beautiful ways of honoring this amazing Irish Holiday. There are many ways for celebrating this day, like public parades and festivals more often. But, there are people who like to organize their own, private parties too.
Therefore, that’s the main reason why we have made this wonderful, green-themed article, which is full of truly great party food ideas. Here you can find any type of desserts, appetizers or drinks and they are all in the colors and symbols of this really big Holiday for all Irishmen around the globe.
Though, if you are preparing to be a host of a real St. Patrick’s Day party, your job will be cut-out with this list of 17 ideas right here. We are sure that we will help you have a beautiful time on St. Patrick’s this year. Enjoy on the day when all Irish eyes will smile!
1. St. Patrick’s Day Jell-O Parfait
2. Lucky Spinach Quiche
3. Peek-A-Boo St. Patrick’s Day Cake
4. Shamrock Chips
5. Mojito Sherbet Punch
6. St Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Houses
7. Shamrock Style Irish Sausage Rolls
8. Top o’ the Mornin Lucky Charms Pancakes
9. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
10. 20 St. Patty’s Day Drinks and Shooters
11. Homemade Gum Drops
12. Rainbow Swirl Bread
13. Shamrock Pretzels
14. St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Shake
15. Double-Decker Rainbow Shamrock Cookies
16. Clover Rice Krispie Treats
17. How to Make Green Beer for St. Patrick’s Day