17 Easter Dinner Ideas for an Everlasting Family Feast
We all love these types of holidays, and that’s not a coincidence, folks! This time we will talk about our next, pretty important Christian holiday – Easter. There is no need to explain what does it mean this day for us and stuff like that, because we are sure that you already know what’s all about. Instead of that, we will show you the greatest Easter dinner ideas that you can find anywhere on the Internet nowadays.
Same as Christmas, this day is all about gathering with your whole family and have a nice Easter celebration. And, if you are the host, you have to prepare delicious food and please everybody on the dinner table too. So, that’s the reason why we are trying to help you to easily decide the main dish for this special day.
There are thousands of foods that symbolize Easter, like desserts or side dishes that are in shape of a carrot, bunny or an egg. But, the main dinner dish must be some kind of a roasted meat, and a kind of recipe that will satisfy everybody around you. It will be much simplier for you if you take a good look at these Easter dinner ideas that we have selected.
Here, in our newest article, you can find the perfect, and most delicious Easter dinner recipe very quickly. All of these wonderful Easter dinner ideas are special and they are all very easy for cooking on your own, in your own kitchen. Lamb, Beef, Pork, Chicken… It’s only your choice what you will offer to your guests on this year’s Easter celebration. The FlairFlickers team is sending you hugs, kisses, and Easter wishes! See ya!
1. Dijon Herb Roasted Rack of Lamb
2. Beef Tenderloin with Cognac Cream Sauce
3. Bacon-Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
4. Quick Butterflied Roast Chicken
5. Easy Orange Honey Ham
6. Greek Roast Leg of Lamb
7. Rosemary and Garlic Roast Beef
8. Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork
9. Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken
10. Bourbon Orange Glazed Ham
11. Lamb Loin, Parmesan Risotto and Pan Juices
12. Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin
13. Garlic Crusted Prime Rib Roast
14. Apple Cider Maple Glazed Ham
15. Puerto Rican Pernil (Roast Pork)
16. Caramelised Onion and Olive Roasted Lamb