16 Caring DIY Mother’s Day Gifts To Celebrate Mom on Her Special Day
Mother’s Day is a yearly event that honors mothers, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. This year’s Mother’s Day will be celebrated on May 14. The first modern holiday of Mother’s Day was celebrated in 1908 by Anna Jarvis. She held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. Ms. Jarvis was successful in founding Mother’s Day and she became resentful of the commercialization of the holiday.
Today, Mother’s Day is celebrated in more than 46 countries all over the world. On this special holiday, many people pray in churches in honor of mothers, gift them presents, cards and bouquets to express their love and some have dinner at home with the family. It’s a day made for spreading love!
The best way to surprise your mothers and grandmothers is with a handmade gift. This kind of a present is a more personal and special way of saying I love you. Plus, you will save some money and have some creative time with yourself.
To make this a Mother’s Day to remember and touch your mom’s heart, we’ve gathered 16 caring DIY Mother’s Day gifts to celebrate mom on her special day! All of these ideas are amazing, just find the best present for your mom and start making it! Don’t forget to brighten Mom’s Day with flowers and hugs!
1. Cute DIY Boredom Bucket with Ice-Cream Sticks
2. DIY iPad Holder – Perfect Mother’s Day Gift Idea
3. Monogrammed DIY Recipe Box
4. Mother’s Day Gift In A Jar
5. DIY Altoid Tin Prayer Box
6. DIY Garden Markers
7. Easy Mother’s Day DIY Breakfast Tray
8. Floral Teacup Arrangements
9. Flower Pop-up Card
10. Mom’s Emergency Stash
11. Mother’s Day DIY Quilling
12. Mother’s Day Frame with Scrabble Letters
13. The Best Mother’s Day Gift for Moms and Grandmoms
14. Thumbprint Art Painted Flower Pots
15. Amazing Multi-Generational Picture in A Frame
16. Mother’s Day DIY Gift – Blowing Kisses