15 Victorious 4th of July Desserts to Honor This Special Day
4th of July is a date that everyone adores and it presents something very important for our beloved Nation. As we all know, on that day there are parties and parades across the whole country and everything is colored in red, white, and blue. But, we must mention that one of the most crucial parts of every organized celebration of this year’s Independence Day is the homemade 4th of July Desserts.
So, the whole thing about all those 4th of July desserts is that they are all made in colors and shapes, which are synonym for the United States of America. We can assure you that after a while, we have gathered only the greatest dessert recipes for this really special holiday.
From pops in the shape of Uncle Sam’s mustaches to red, white and blue firecracker cupcakes, here you will find everything you will need for a proper 4th of July celebration.
Your one and only job is to pick at least few of these 4th of July desserts for your party. Every one of these sweet, delicious recipes is interesting enough to prepare together with your kids too. Don’t forget that we live in the land of the brave!
1. Uncle Sam Mustache Pops for 4th of July
2. BBQ Cupcakes with Grilled Hot Dogs
3. American Flag Layer Cake
4. Star-Spangled Cookies
5. 4th of July Milkshake
6. 4th of July Firecracker Jell-O Cups
7. Fruit Sparklers Made with Watermelon Stars and Blueberries
8. Easy Patriotic Sugar Wafers
9. Patriotic Popsicles with Summer Berries
10. Old Glory Berry Pie
11. Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza
12. Red, White & Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries
13. Fireworks Sugar Cookie Cake
14. Candied Pretzel Sticks
15. Firecracker Cupcakes for the Fourth of July