15 Spring-Inspired Cake Decorating Tips and Tutorials
It’s finally spring! The season that changes everything. Everything is wonderful in spring… Full of energy, fragrant, cheerful and newborn. It is that beautiful time of the year where nature seems to come to life. The birds chirping, flowers blooming and bees buzzing indicate that spring is here. After all that cold and snow, we can shake off the embrace of the winter months!
Since we feel different in the most wonderful season of all (according to Flair Flickers team), we should make some changes in our homes, closets and cooking habits. We can add some spring decor with flowers to our homes, we can buy some cool spring clothes… However, what about the cooking?! Yes, we can eat more salads and fruit infused meals, make some spring detox. But, we should satisfy our sweet tooth too. And there is no better way than baking a beautifully decorated cake inspired by the spring!
There are many ways you can decorate your cake this spring, but all that to look professional, you’ll probably need some cake decorating tips and how tos’. To make an utterly divine cake and surprise your friends and family, we’ve covered you with a collection of 15 spring-inspired cake decorating tips and tutorials.
All these cake suggestions are wonderful and luckily, they come with tutorials and tips. Check out the collection and find the best cake for your wedding, birthday, Easter or just the right cake to treat yourself! Happy spring!
1. Beautiful Cornelli Lace Cake Design
2. Buttercream Dahlia Flower Tutorial
3. Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Buttercream
4. Colorful Funfetti Cake Tutorial
5. Decorating Tip Guide to Piping Buttercream Succulent Flowers
6. DIY Rainbow Petal Cake
7. Easter Bunny Cake How To
8. Giant Donut Cake Tutorial
9. Guilded Watercolor Cake How To
10. How to Make a Unicorn Cake – An Enchantingly Easy Tutorial
11. Hypnotic Tie-Dye Cake
12. Modeling Chocolate Seashells Cake Tutorials
13. Pixelated Checkerboard Cake
14. Rainbow Open Star Tip Cake
15. Whimsical Unicorn Cake Tutorial