15 Irish-Themed DIY St. Patrick’s Day Decorations and Crafts for Kids
The Saint Patrick’s Day, which is actually the Day of the Festival of Patrick is a cultural and religious holiday. The Feast of Saint Patrick is held on 17 March. This is the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
Today, the St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated widely among the Irish diaspora, especially in North America. Celebrations generally involve public festivals and parades, céilithe, which is Irish traditional music sessions, and the wearing of green attire or shamrocks.
If you’re one of those who celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with their family, then you would probably want to decorate your home with some traditional green-attired St. Patrick’s Day decorations. Or, you would love to spend some time topped with fun with your little ones by making crafts and teaching them about the Irish traditions.
To bring the Irish magic in your own home this March, we’ve covered you with 15 Irish-themed DIY St. Patrick’s Day decorations and crafts for kids. They’re all wonderful. Just find the right DIY project for you. Happy St. Paddy’s Day and have a shamrockin’ time!
1. Amazing DIY Lucky Penny Letters
2. Beautiful Green St. Patrick’s Day Garland
3. Burlap Mantel Decor for St. Patrick’s Day
4. Cool DIY St. Patrick’s Day Table Runner
5. DIY St. Patrick’s Day Party Photo Props
6. Easy St. Patrick’s Day Gift Idea with Free Printable
7. Fun DIY Paper Shamrock Garland
8. Shamrock Mason Jars
9. Simple Felt Four Leaf Clover for Saint Patrick’s Day
10. St. Patrick’s Day Craft – How to make Paper Shamrocks
11. St. Patrick’s Day Hat Favors
12. St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold
13. St. Patrick’s Day Slime
14. Stamped Shamrocks for St. Patrick’s Day
15. Thrifty Hurricane Tutorial