14 Useful yet Unique DIY Gift Wrapping Tutorials You Should Learn
We all have that inner child in us, that’s ageless and make us to love presents no matter the age. Every one of us loves to give and receive gifts no matter the occasion. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries… Whatever! Gifts are special ways of showing love and they make us feel really special and loved.
However, sometimes no matter what’s in the gift box, the gift wrapping can be the center of attention and can steal the show. It’s really wonderful, when someone is receiving a gift, that gift to be amazingly wrapped. And the entire scenario will be even better if you make the gift wrapping by yourself. Handmade items are always the best choice!
There are many ways and options on how to wrap a gift on your own. Do you prefer boxes or gift bags?! Do you love that amazing brown paper or you’ll rather decide for something more colorful?! Have you ever heard about the famous Furoshiki gift wrapping techniques?! Are you a big fan of bows and flowers?!
The good news is that here in this article we’ve gathered 14 useful yet unique DIY gift wrapping tutorials that will teach you everything you need to know. Absolutely everything!
1. Brown Paper Gift Wrapping with Flowers
2. Colorful DIY Woven Gift Wrap Technique
3. DIY Paper Box Tutorial – Simplest Box Ever
4. DIY Wonderful Gift Wrapping Tutorial
5. Furoshiki Gift Wrapping Techniques
6. How to Make a Bow Out of Ribbon – DIY Idea
7. How to Make a Burlap Bow Tutorial
8. How to Make DIY Gift Bags for Hard-to-Wrap Items – Tutorial
9. How To Tie The Perfect Bow Video Tutorial
10. Knotted Fabric-Wrapped Favor Boxes
11. Polka Dot Gift Wrap How To
12. The Perfect Bow – Gift Wrapping Tutorial
13. The Ultimate Wrap a Present Tutorial with Department Store Precision