14 Truly Nourishing Buddha Bowl Recipes with Extraordinary Flavors
These so called Buddha Bowl recipes are becoming very, very popular among people from all parts of the world. And normally, that’s because they are really special and they are unique in many different ways. Though, the first thing that you need to know about every Buddha Bowl Recipe is that it’s healthy and delicious at the same time.
So, enough with explaining stuff, we can now start with presenting this superb article about the best Buddha Bowls on the planet. Also, every Buddha bowl from this tempting list is vegan or vegetarian.
Therefore, if you look inside this article you will surely find something for your or everyone else’s taste, we can promise you that. From roasted vegetables Buddha Bowls to portobelo fajita or grapefruit & avocado Buddha Bowls, right here you have everything you will desire.
We think that the fact that these are foods that are super-nutritious and very healthy for our organism is enough for us to decide to prepare some of them. But, when we will all realize that they are too damn flavorful, then we can say we understood why Buddha Bowls are so famous around the globe. Start with making of at least one of these recipes and you will see what we are talking about. Enjoy!
1. Baked Falafel Buddha Bowl
2. Roasted Vegetable Buddha Bowls
3. Thai Peanut Tofu Buddha Bowl
4. Curried Cauliflower Chickpea Buddha Bowl
5. Grapefruit & Avocado Buddha Bowl
6. Brussels Sprouts Eggplant Buddha Bowl
7. Sesame Sriracha Buddha Bowls with Black Rice, Baked Tofu & Massaged Kale
8. Portobello Fajita Buddha Bowls
9. Greek Quinoa Buddha Bowl
10. Masala Chickpea Buddha Bowl
11. Soba Noodle Buddha Bowl
12. The Vegan Buddha Bowl
13. Sweet Potato Chickpea Buddha Bowl
14. Summer Glow Buddha Bowl with House Vinaigrette