14 Jingling Winter Crafts for Kids to Bring Flurries and Fun At Home
There are just a few days away until the coziest season of all arrives into the country. Winter – the season that brings back the holiday spirit and happy memories. There are thousand of reasons why we love winter so much, but we also have thousand of reasons to stay at home.
Spending time with our loved ones in a festive atmosphere and the cold weather are on the top of the list why we should stay home this winter. Who want’s to be out when the temperatures are freezing?! No one. Except for the snow. But what to do at home?! You need a family activity that will amuse you and your little ones. And there is nothing better than crafting!
Winter crafts are the ultimate hit over the web. They’re one of the highest searched topics on Pinterest. And with a reason. Winter crafts are so cute, fun and festive at the same time. Kids adore them and they can be easily incorporated as a holiday or winter decor in your home or your kid’s playroom.
To create wonderful crafts in the cold of winter, we’ve rounded up 14 jingling winter crafts for kids to bring flurries and fun at home. Enjoy crafting with your loved ones while cuddling with a cup of hot cocoa!
1. Easy Cotton Ball Snowman Craft
2. Egg Carton Penguins
3. Elegant Icy Snowflake Craft
4. Foam Cup Snowmen Craft
5. Fun and Simple Doily Snowman Craft
6. Gorgeous Frosty Pinecone Craft
7. Icy Cold Snow Paint Recipe
8. Paper Plate Suncatcher Christmas Window
9. Paper Roll Snowman Craft
10. Plastic Lid and Yarn Christmas Tree Craft
11. Pom Pom Hot Cocoa Mug Craft
12. Popsicle Stick Hot Chocolate Mug
13. Sparkly Icicle Craft
14. Winter Snowflake Stamp Art