14 Easy and Cheap DIY Nightstand Ideas for Your Bedroom
There is no perfect bedroom without an amazing nightstand near the bed. The nightstand is that piece of furniture that everyone of us need to keep close to our bed some private and personal items. Books, night creams, framed pictures, magazines, mobile phone are perfect items to be placed on the top of the nightstand. And socks, lingerie and important documents are perfect items to be placed in the nightstand drawer.
Definitely, everyone of us needs a nightstand! That small corner where all our personal and meaningful items belong. But, at the same time this nightstand should be cute, functional and perfectly incorporated in our bedroom decor.
You always have a possibility to find your perfect nightstand in some furniture store, but you have a possibility to make a DIY nightstand by yourself too. And this is the best possible way, especially if you have good DIY skills and free time.
To make your own nightstand and save some money, we’ve gathered 14 easy and cheap DIY nightstand ideas for your bedroom. Check out this wonderful collection filled only with the best projects you can find on Pinterest and all over the web. Feel free to experiment and add some details you love to make your nightstand according to your personal taste. Don’t forget to put some vase with flowers on it, to bring a fresh smell to your room.
1. Amazing DIY Box Nightstand
2. Beautiful Light Wood DIY Nightstand
3. Cheap Urban Outfitters Hanging Nightstand
4. DIY Dark Wood Nightstand with X-Legs
5. DIY Ikea Stool to Nightstand
6. DIY Nightstand with Bun Feet
7. DIY Suitcase Side Table
8. Floating DIY Nightstand Tutorial
9. Midcentury Nightstand Project with Instructions
10. Minimlistic White Nightstand Idea
11. Rustic Square Bedside Table
12. Small DIY X End Nightstand
13. Use Ikea’s Kallax (Expedit) Shelf As A Nightstand
14. Wooden Nightstand with A Lighting