13 Peaceful DIY Indoor Garden Ideas That Brings The Outdoors In
Spring is finally here and we can’t be happier about all those things this season has to offer. Beautiful weather, nature at its finest, sunny days and bright flowers and sights that please the senses… Spring is unique for so many reasons and it’s very hard to feel those spring butterflies in any other season. But when it comes to flowers, with some tricks and efforts we can always bring a little spring into our homes. Priceless.
Yes, that’s absolutely true. There are many ways to have some flowers in your home, but here at flairflickers.com, we truly cherish the indoor gardens. How wonderful is to have little herbs garden in your home?! When you have an indoor garden you can not only grow just flowers, but some herbs too. These herbs can be used as a tea, a spice for your tasty homemade meal and if you grow some mint, you’ll always have this fresh ingredient to make refreshing Mochitos all year long. However, this cocktail is the best option for hot summer nights.
Making a DIY indoor garden by yourself is not a hard task and you don’t need anything special or expensive. You can plant herbs and flowers in cans, jars, vintage tea cups and plastic bottles or you can simply build a big garden feature or a subtler indoor hanging garden or wall. The possibilities are endless!
Here is a list of 13 peaceful DIY indoor garden ideas that will bring a fresh and cool atmosphere to your home, and break your boring interior. Take a look at our collection and have fun while making these fantastic DIY projects.
1. 7 Easy Steps to Make Eggshell Seed Starters
2. Chalk Paint Indoor Herb Garden
3. Colorful DIY Hip Herb Garden for Small Spaces
4. DIY Indoor Hanging Herb Garden
5. DIY Indoor Herb Garden Out of Old Stepladder
6. DIY Mason Jar Herb Garden
7. DIY Wood and Leather Trellis Plant Wall
8. Great DIY Planters from Old Gutters
9. Hanging Herb Garden
10. Mason Jar DIY Herb Garden
11. Practical Kitchen Countertop Herb Garden with Recycled Cans
12. Pretty Mini Indoor Herb Garden And DIY Plant Markers
13. Use Cocktail Glasses and Mugs for A Stylish Way to Grow Your Herbs